SAN'TERMINATOR'' SAN'TERMINATOR''

'I'll be back... next year!' :-) Love this piece, very well done! - Very epic indeed - best of luck to you and to all!

kartistic89 responds:

Ha ha ha... :) :) that was a good tagline actually :D .

Epic Santa by 13 year old Epic Santa by 13 year old

Man I think you've got ridiculous skill for a 13 year old! I don't think at your age I could even draw a stick figure without stuffing it up ;-P (I'm 24 by the way - ugh now I feel so old :-S).

I really like the perspective on your piece and as KMojica said below cool guys like our epic friend Santa above don't look at explosions! This is really good and done in traditional mediums too! I want to know what the sign on the building reads? Santa in his 'epic-ness' (by the way this is totally going to be a real word someday - we'll make it happen ;-P) is blocking it partially, I like to think, is it "Rad" or is it "Bad"? - either way in my books I think Santa turning bad and looking rad is wicked cool - Keep up the amazing work and best of luck man! - All the best, your friend Eddy :-)

TetroLancer responds:

wow thanks so much! great encouragement! and btw it says "Bad" haha

Epic santa: persecution Epic santa: persecution

EPIC, EPIC, EPIC!! - SHARKS (AND A KILLER WHALE!!?) WITH FRICKEN GRINCHES!!! (sorry for the all caps, just got carried away with the action that's taking place in this piece!) I LOVE this piece I've faved it too! this is e to the x-actly what epic Santa should be and you nailed that perspective too, very, very nicely done my friend - I hope YOU win! - All the best, your friend Eddy :-)

luisdsanchez responds: